Manage episode 253372688 series 2018375
Welcome back to the renovated Floor 9! This week, hosts Scott and Adam are joined by Christina from our strategy team to unveil the trends featured in our upcoming annual Outlook report! We are also testing a few fun additions to the show that we think you’ll enjoy. Give it a listen and let us know what you think!
Outlook 2020 trend report. Made by the IPG Media Lab.
In this episode:
- Slacking off: a new recurring segment where Lab members picks their favorite news items from our hyper-active Slack channels
- Outlook 2020 preview: the Race to the Next Platform
- High-level preview of Outlook trends: Democratized Creativity, Ambient Computing, Algorithmic Culture, and The Age of Anxiety
- Floor 9 Mailbag: a new audience Q&A section — submit your questions on Twitter @ipglab
- Lab Testing — a roundup of things that we are testing out lately. Christina: Save Your Wardrobe app; Adam: Control (a console video game); Scott: Sofar Sounds
- We laugh about Christina’s open disdain for “soft white food”
Slacking Off Links
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.