Manage episode 332274581 series 125458
Have you been planning for healthcare in retirement? (Whoops we haven’t either 😬) Today’s episode was a complete eye-opener because we didn't realize that the government doesn't exactly have our back when it comes to healthcare later in life. Learn the difference between Medicaid and medicare + what you can do to optimize the system when you need it.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- The difference between medicare parts A, B, C, D (we literally had no idea)
- Why most people WON’T qualify for long-term care when they age
- The income limits for qualifying for Medicaid and why it’s problematic AF
- How to plan for healthcare in retirement & MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes here: https://foodheavenmadeeasy.com/hookup
For our resources and shownotes, visit foodheavenmadeeasy.com/podcast.