Manage episode 284610909 series 125458
Today we’re unpacking what unapologetic eating means with dietitian friend Alissa Rumsey. Alissa is passionate about advocating for women to reclaim the space to eat and live unapologetically. She recently released the book Unapologetic Eating: Make Peace With Food and Transform Your Life.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
• What eating unapologetically means
• The oppressive nature of dieting and how it is very much political
• The subtle ways dieting can manifest, Whole30 and portion control included
• How to learn to trust your intuition when it comes to food
• Ways to navigate social pressures to diet and/or lose weight + MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
• Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
• Usual Wines usualwines.com code FOODHEAVEN
• Pachamama http://pachamamacbd.com/ code FOODHEAVEN
• Nutritional Freedom join.nutritionalfreedom.co/foodheaven
For our resources and shownotes, visit foodheavenmadeeasy.com/podcast.
Resources: Nutrition Ally vs Food Police Article
Produced by Dear Media