Manage episode 223762626 series 1923788
While it’s tempting to whip out a spreadsheet and forecast the hustle, can we challenge ourselves to think longer-term? Sustaining a freedom lifestyle requires some introspection and it starts with you.
- Self-care rituals while traveling
- Journal prompts to reflect on your day
- Hobbies and non-outcome based activities
- The commercialization of self-care
- Context switching and its impact on your energy levels
- Sustainable self-care
- Alexa Meyer is the Founder and CEO of Orchid - a mental health startup that’s creating a gym for your mind. Alexa hosts Mental Health Pop Ups across North America and is on a mission to help reduce the friction involved with trying out therapy.
- Kayley Reed is the Host and Producer of the Self-Care Sunday podcast, a series of interviews and personal reflections around mental health, entrepreneurship, social media, and self-care. Kayley launched this series after a three year stint in non-stop startup grind, previously running a retail brand that was helping break the stigma of mental health through fashion.
Credit - Avant Jazz - Disco Ultralounge by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)Source: incompetech.com/music/royalty-fre…isrc=USUAN1100319Artist: incompetech.com/