Manage episode 247927493 series 1923788
Launching a podcast is one thing, scaling a podcast is another. Today’s guest is an expert at growing podcasts by creating systems, building repeatable processes and outsourcing work through virtual assistants.
Edwin Frondozo is a podcast host, startup founder, freelance consultant and family man. He’s able to produce weekly, award winning podcast episodes while only being involved with parts of the production that he enjoys.
“The only thing I can’t outsource is my voice”.
In this episode, Sam and Edwin discuss:
- scaling podcast production through systems and outsourcing
- repurposing podcast content into multiple forms of content marketing
- how to hire a virtual assistant
- how to become a great podcast interviewer
- Listen to Edwin’s Podcast
- Get Resources for Freedom Seekers
- Join the Freedom Lifestyle community
- Follow Sam
This episode’s show notes are brought to you by Vurbl 🎧
Vurbl is launching new technology for audio creators like me 🙋♀️, so our message is broadcast loud and clear. Join the beta at Vurbl.com
About the show:
✨ Freedom Lifestyle represents the movement towards freedom in life and work. We interview entrepreneurial people who've created a lifestyle of independence, that's on their own terms. We discover their version of the Freedom Lifestyle, learn how they got there and reflect on the impact its had. ✨