Manage episode 263084400 series 1923788
I started my very first business, Ezzy Lynn, when I was 24 years old. Three years later, my co-founders and I decided to call it quits and I finally feel okay to talk about it.
When you end a business you lose a part of your identity. It's so easy and normal to feel shame and hopelessness. You wonder if you'll ever be an entrepreneur again.
In this episode I share my story of starting and ending my first business, along with the most powerful lessons that shaped my current freedom lifestyle.
- quitting my job to become an entrepreneur
- launching the business at a music festival
- partnering with the World Wildlife Fund 🐼
- pros and cons of bringing on co-founders
- why we ended the business after 3 years
- Visit Ezzy Lynn Tribute Website
- Get Resources for Freedom Seekers
- Join the Freedom Lifestyle community
- Follow Sam
About the show:
✨ Freedom Lifestyle is an online community and podcast series that empowers the movement towards flexible work. Sam Laliberte interviews remote workers, digital nomads and self-employed people who've pursued a lifestyle that allows them to work from anywhere. Sam discovers their version of the Freedom Lifestyle, learn how they got there and reflect on the impact its had. ✨