Manage episode 280724896 series 67346
Hello and welcome a fully festive, technically flawed, partially visual (which makes no sense to listeners in black and white) but otherwise entirely oral episode 129 of Front End Chatter, Britain’s favourite motorcycling podcast helmed by Simon Hargreaves and Martin Fitz-Gibbons and kept afloat by the oceanic Bennetts, the bike insurance specialists, and www.bikesocial.co.uk, all your two-wheeled needs digitally delivered via fibre optics (get well soon John!)
And this week on FEC we have:
- good news for Norton donors
- good news for scooter and moped manufacturers
- how the Covid pandemic has affected bike sales and how far and often we ride, and how it’s given us renewed motivation to do the things in 2021 we’ve always put off doing
- our favourite bikes of the year, and biggest disappointments
- what we’re looking forward to riding in 2021
- plus! Do you want an MV Agusta Turismo Veloce, or would a Tracer GT do the same thing? Or even a Z1000SX?
- would a Guzzi V85TT suit a novice off-road rider?
- is the NC500 really worth it?
- what’s Britain’s most picturesque motorway?
- is the 1998 Kawasaki ZX-9R C1 the most underrated sports tourer ever?
...and much much more.
Thanks again to Bennetts and BikeSocial, thanks to you for listening to us, supporting us and sending in your thoughts, queries, ponderings and questions to:
...and we hope you manage to have a great Christmas. See you in the New Year!