Manage episode 296352136 series 67346
Hello and welcome to Front End Chatter Episode 140 – in which Martin Fitz-Gibbons and Simon Hargreaves (supported and nurtured by Bennetts, the bike insurance specialists, and www.bikesocial.co.uk, the world of biking on the web) natter at length about:
- the Dutch TT at Assen and very much about the future of one Maverick Vinales – and where *is* his head at?
- BMW’s new R1300GS and why it might not be what everyone thinks it might be
- news of Mufga’s SV650 renovation
- which sporty middleweight twin for the larger gent and costing around £8000
- which regular commuter middleweight
- what’s the best way to park a bike upright that isn’t a paddock stand?
- when do you tell a mechanically incompetent friend not to touch his bike?
- ...and much, much more...
Thanks for listening, please tell your friends and spread the FEC word, thanks again to Bennetts and www.bikesocial.co.uk – and: Send your thoughts, musings, arguments and questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org And get Simon and Mufga here on the socials: @SimonHBikes @Mufga