Manage episode 305713594 series 67346
Hello and welcome to Front End Chatter, and episode 147 of the world’s most motorcycling podcast performed by Martin Fitz-Gibbons and Simon Hargreaves, supported by Bennetts, the bike insurance specialists, and www.bikesocial.co.uk, the number one place on the web to carbon capture all the info fit to eat on anything to do with news, new bikes reviews, gear guides and kit tests, used bike info and all manner of racing stuff.
So on this episode of Front End Chatter we have a trundle on about:
- a new MotoGP champion, a retiring MotoGP champion and a MotoGP champion returning to form
- why are there no mean, moody bastards in racing any more, and do we miss them?
- WSB's knobbled Kawasakis and does it undermine the legitimacy of Yamaha's success?
- Ducati's shock entry into the MotoE world cup
- new bike news including Honda's NT1100, Suzuki's GSX-S1000 GT, Ducati's Multistrada V2 and Triumph's Tiger 600 Sport
- good lids for oblong heads
- what are the best and worst adventure bikes to take on a track?
All this and more in E147 of Front End Chatter. Thanks for listening, and please keep your emails, thoughts, queries and questions coming to: email@example.com And also – if you fancy being part of a crowdfunded road test, check out Twitter: @SimonHbikes @Mufga And don't forget, only a couple of rooms left on the FEC800 Tour! Email for info!