Manage episode 276215423 series 1064432
Today Pablo, Sean, and Ben talk about the Forgeworld compendium and it's impact on 40k in 9th edition. They also talk about the best competitive forgeworld units and the biggest winners and losers out of the book.
Chapter Tactics is a 40k podcast which focuses on promoting better tactical play and situational awareness across all variations of the game.
Need help with a list idea? Got a rules question? Want to talk tactics? Then sign up for our Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/chaptertactics) where you can join our official Facebook group page, get in contact with all the show's co-hosts, watch exclusive content, and win free prizes!
- Listen to Sean and Ben over at In the Finest Hour! https://inthefinesthour.podbean.com/
- Head on over to 40kstats.com for more faction stats for all major ITC tournaments!
- Click here for a link for information on downloading best coast pairings app where you can find lists for most of the events I mention.
- Check out all of our episodes of Chapter Tactics: https://www.frontlinegaming.org/tag/chapter-tactics/
- Check out Skari on Skaredcast, for excellent 40k tactics videos and Monday Meta analysis.
- Commercial music by: www.bensound.com
- Intro by: Justin Mahar
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices