152: Make Space to Follow the Signs | Music as a Spiritual Force with Ceremonial Singer-Songwriter AYLA SCHAFER
Manage episode 292998509 series 2323304
Singer-songwriter Ayla Schafer is my cacao ceremony playslist go-to. Her voice and the frequencies she shares takes me on a deep healing journey every time, and I’m honored to share her story and voice with you.
See all show notes on fundedbysource.com
The video version of this episode is available on "At Home with Ksenia" YouTube channel.
In this episode, we cover:
- Ayla’s story of discovering and sharing her voice
- Music as a safe space and as a spiritual force
- Song as an ancient way of communicating with nature
- The role that plant medicine has played on Ayla’s path
- How she ended up traveling across South America with wild horses
- Integrating indigenous wisdom and modern living
- Tending to the external fire that feeds your internal fire
- Being a vessel for medicine
- Some of the teachers and lineages that Ayla learns from
- The power of a prayer and what a prayer really means in a non-dogmatic way
- How inner work led to her music receiving millions of views on YouTube and streams on Spotify
- Ayla’s experience with vision quests
- Womb healing and what it has to do with healing your voice and self-expression
- The story of Vuela Con El Viento
- The story of the Grandmother (I Am The Earth) song
- Balancing the medicine world with the digital world and social media
- Making the space to follow the signs
- Listening to Spirit
Connect with Ayla:
Tailwind is a brilliant Pinterest scheduling tool (and more!) that helps you grow traffic to your website without spending all day on social media. Tailwind is offering a special deal to my listeners. If you haven’t tried Tailwind yet, go to tailwindapp.com/wokeandwired to get $30 off of your Plus Plan.
Amplify Funded by Source:
1. If you enjoyed the podcast, share it with a friend or on Instagram stories and tag @fundedbysource.
2. Subscribe, rate and review the show on Apple Podcasts.
3. Join my email list to know about upcoming workshops and more.
4. Visit fundedbysource.com.
Connect with Ksenia:
Courses and Programs: Conscious Social Media Method
Podcast Instagram: @fundedbysource
Ksenia’s TikTok: @athomewithksenia