Manage episode 308046108 series 1854740
By Future Commerce. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
Becoming a Gift Influencer
- Drips vs. Drops? Drips all the way. Businesses should be providing drips to their customers, constant communication. Whereas drops are the seasonality of pushing your customer.
- “I love the always-on drip culture. I do still think there's excitement and like sexiness to a big drop. But you have to make sure that those drops are super, super necessary in the moment, like hitting exactly where they need to hit and then using the drips throughout the year to prepare for the big drops, but then also make sure that you're staying relevant and on top of mind.” -Ingrid
- The best part of the holiday season is giving! But there’s different kinds of gifters. According to Brian and Ingrid, they’re both gift influencers.
- We’re going to see more of an experiential gift this season than an actual material gift.
- “This is a year where people are going to be giving things that get people out and moving and doing things.” -Brian
- Subscribe to Insiders to get our exclusive offers for Black Friday!
- Listen to our other episodes of Future Commerce
- Listen to our newest podcast, Infinite Shelf
- Check out our latest report Nine by Nine
- Watch the Nine by Nine live experience
- Bands mentioned: Our Place, Tracksmith, Sferra