Manage episode 241189706 series 2433435
Today's podcast is with the amazing Brooke! We recorded this episode together in my house because for those of you who don't know, Brooke is not only an amazing confidence coach and self-love advocate, but she also works with me on the Game Changer Company.
Pulling from her history of overcoming body dysmorphia and an eating disorder at a young age, Brooke is passionate about helping women learn to step into their power, build their confidence and learn to love themselves, both inside and out.
In today's episode, we discuss Brooke's business and how to love yourself while building a personal brand.
Also in this podcast:
- What self-love means and how to achieve it
- Tangible tips around loving yourself and building your confidence
- Dealing with online hate
- Self-love and how it builds your business
- Being real with your audience
- Taking action without the fear of judgment
- Having self-awareness and the desire to change
Be sure to screenshot this episode and share on social media @gamechangercompany @erinmayhenry @bybrookelindsay
Visit Brooke below!
The Self-Love Worksheet: https://www.bybrookelindsay.com/self-love-worksheet
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.