Manage episode 280690531 series 2426357
Mel Kirk is the COO of Zen Studios, specializing in creating pinball machines, and handles the business development for the studio. His studio is use to working with big partners: from Star Wars, Marvel and Ghostbusters to DOOM, Telltale’s The Walking Dead and Portal. Yet Zen Studios have remain indie to the core. In this episode, Mel offers a great perspective on the business of indie games and lays out general steps to working with big partners.
Check out the show notes for this episode: https://wp.me/pcB0ew-Ht
Connect with Mel:
Website: https://zenstudios.com/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/zen_studios Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zenstudios Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/ZenStudios Insta: https://www.instagram.com/zen_studios Discord: https://discord.gg/4wDUtUYAJT SPONSERS:
Sponsors for this episode:
♥ Subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/bluchamps?sub...
● Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/1E1MXls...
● Join our Discord: https://discord.com/invite/sJtGmpV
● Website: http://gamedevunchained.com
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/BLUchamps
● Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/bluchamps Every week Brandon talk to game developers on how to be successful.