Manage episode 298262829 series 1681096
On this issue of the Geeky Brummie It's all about YouTube - We chat about why YouTube is the most popular streaming platform. Leigh tells us about how he became a YouTube and what lessons he's learnt, we pick some of our fave channels, plus Daniel Ibbotson aka Slope's Game Room pops in for our first Youtuber Profile. Also we review Marvel's latest cinematic film, Black Widow and regular features, The Geeky Brummie Pull List, Game(s) of the Week(s), and a whole lot more!
- 00:00:00 Intro / Black Widow Review
- 00:27:37 The Geeky Brummie Pull List with Keith Bloomfield
- 00:30:33 Why Did YouTube take over Internet Video?
- 00:48:48 Youtuber Profile - Daniel Ibbotson from Slope's Game Room
- 00:53:45 How to make it as a YouTuber: Tips & Tricks
- 01:23:38 Leigh's Game(s) of the Week(s) - Vengeance Paradox
- 01:24:40 Our Favourite YouTubers
- 01:46:45 Outro
Big thanks to Daniel Ibbotson aka Slope's Gaming Room - Find him here! https://www.youtube.com/djslopesroom