Manage episode 293474980 series 2460675
This week we’re releasing another solo episode by GA Co-Founder Ron Pereira. Ron talks a little bit about our new Agile Kanban course(s), and about the power of Agile Kanban in general. He then breaks down each of the four main principles. A MP3 audio version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The quote Ron wants to share (0:45)
- Ron’s first experience with Agile Kanban (2:42)
- How to use Agile Kanban at work (5:13)
- What purpose it serves (7:22)
- About the four Agile Kanban principles (8:18)
- The first principle (8:55)
- The second principle (10:54)
- The third principle (13:53)
- The fourth principle (15:57)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Introduction to Agile Kanban Course
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone. The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
NEW! You can now follow the podcast on Spotify here.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
Which principle of Agile Kanban stands out the most to you? Why?