Manage episode 294587275 series 2460675
This week’s guest is Kyle Kumpf. Ron and Kyle discussed Kyle’s experience using lean in engineering versus banking, and what he’s learned from the pandemic. Kyle also explained why he wants to use process improvement to end human suffering. A MP3 audio version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The quotes that inspire Kyle (2:37)
- Kyle’s background (4:46)
- The meaning behind his LinkedIn headline (7:55)
- About Kyle’s transition to banking (11:12)
- What Kyle has learned over the last three years (14:16)
- How it relates to golfing (16:18)
- What Kyle has learned from the pandemic (21:04)
- Kyle’s final words of wisdom (24:39
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Lean Thinking
- Kyle on LinkedIn
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone. The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
NEW! You can now follow the podcast on Spotify here.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
What are your thoughts on continuous improvement and other related methodologies being used to improve human lives?