Manage episode 271369455 series 2355391
We can't help it, the Tour is on and it's all we want to talk about.
If you're a cyclist or triathlete, there is so much to learn watching this race, we unpack everything that's happened in the first week of the tour and what you can learn, including:
- Breaking down the best and worst race tactics
- How to prevent poor race performances
- Why losing is the best thing that can happen to you
- The magic 'F' word that is the secret to a good race plan
- "That's f*cking cycling!" - Breaking down Peter Sagan
- What we disagree about with the GC contendors
- The most underrated factor of the tour results
- What's the biggest lesson you can take from the Tour as a triathlete?
There is so much to talk about over the last week that we didn't even get to everything.
Let us know your thoughts on the tour so far!
If you want to learn how to TRAIN SMARTER and RACE FASTER, you can join our weekly email at: getfastpodcast.com
The Get Fast Podcast is brought to you by TriVelo Coaching, where we help triathletes and cyclists like you, Train Smarter to Race Faster. You are joined as always by your hosts, Australian Triathlon Ironman Champion and HEAD COACH of TriVelo Coaching Gerard Donnelly, and his son Jordan Donnelly.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.