Manage episode 276149986 series 2355391
Over the last few weeks we've had some great questions from our TriVelo athletes about their training and racing.
So in today's episode we decided to answer those questions and share some of the great conversations we've been having.
Today's topics included:
- Celebrating Australia Day at the Giro
- Did our INEOS prediction come true?
- The state of cycling in Australia and around the world
- What's harder, riding or running?
- Why runners can make great cyclists
- How cycling can help runners
- How to know if you're being "too" conservative
- Is your training getting you out of bed in the morning?
- What's your 2, 3 or 5 year goal?
- Gerard's 5 year goal
- The number one factor to base your improvement on
If you want to learn how to TRAIN SMARTER and RACE FASTER, you can join our weekly email, just go to: getfastpodcast.com
The Get Fast Podcast is brought to you by TriVelo Coaching, where we help triathletes and cyclists like you, Train Smarter to Race Faster. You are joined as always by your hosts, Australian Triathlon Ironman Champion and HEAD COACH of TriVelo Coaching Gerard Donnelly, and his son Jordan Donnelly.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.