Manage episode 286228633 series 2518844
In this episode, Ron & Heather talk about the TIPS & TRICKS on how to get and achieve effective strategies for your small businesses. It includes methods that may help your team members to work properly, efficiently, grow, and how to hone every one of them to become a team player in their field. This episode also tackles pointing out meetings for time efficiency.
Enhance your team’s capabilities and meetings by making them time-efficient, but rich in details and knowledge using these METHODS and CONCEPTS. Go Watch it now!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE
- How It Helps Everybody On The Team
- Entry Level's Visions
- How Ron & Heather Apply The Concept and Made Their Own
- Are Shorter Meetings More Efficient Using this Concept?
- Creating Categorized Agenda to Stabilize Every Meeting's Momentum
- Overarching Pros and Cons using These Methods
- What Are the Key Things That Need To Be Discussed During Meeting?
- Importance of Traction Meeting Segway
- Working vs Not Working Projects
- Benefits of Creating Issues List
- The Impact of Team's Voice (Perspective and Expectations)
- Pointing Out Visions and Core Values
- Understanding Your Focus
- Talks About Accountability Chart Function
- Team's Performance (Problem Solving & Off or On Track)
- Big Problems Impact During Meeting
- Goals * Problems: Importance of Being A Team Player
- Importance of Having A Open Communication
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
- Book:Traction: Get A Grip On Your Business by Gino Wickman
- Book: The 12 Week Year by Brian P. Moran and Michael Lennington
If you need help with anything in real estate, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH US