Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on October 13, 2021 23:11 (). Last successful fetch was on March 31, 2021 03:06 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 259390724 series 2478673
Some topics covered in this episode are:
- What is microbiome testing and should we be investing in it?
- What is IBS and what should we do if we are suffering?
- What is healthy digestion and what can we learn about our gut health through our poo
- Mindful eating: why and how we eat might be just as important as what we eat for our health
- What should we eat for gut health and why?
We are offering an exclusive listener discount code for our IBS programme, The Happy Gut Guide enter the code HGG20 for 20% off.
Thanks for listening and let me know your thoughts on today's episode by leaving us a review or sharing over on social media