Manage episode 294414662 series 2909142
- Brexit's impact on Ireland, including efforts by companies to diversify from the large UK market.
- What makes Ireland attractive to companies setting up HQ or R&D facilities.
- Which US industries are heading to Ireland.
- An Irish counterpoint to US-led efforts to establish a global minimum tax rate.
- Why Ireland is heading into another Celtic Tiger era.
- How the Emerald Isle has weathered the COVID storm.
- Listening, and watching recommendations from:
We’ll see you next week for another exciting and informative episode when we sit down with Hector Correa to talk about Mexico.