Manage episode 295017660 series 2909142
In Episode #60, we are joined by Hector Correa, of Smart Strikes Consulting.
- Hector's jump from computer science to consulting.
- How a focus on tech solutions might distract from deeper inefficiencies.
- The advantages Mexico presents to foreign companies.
- Misconceptions concerning safety issues in Mexico.
- Mexico's creative industries.
- Listening, and watching recommendations from:
- "The origin of COVID: Did people or nature open Pandora’s box at Wuhan?," Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, by Nicholas Wade
- Disunited Nations: Succeeding in a World Where No One Gets Along by Peter Zeihan
We’ll see you next week for another exciting and informative episode when we sit down with Andrew House to discuss his experience working in Canada's national security establishment (and more).