Manage episode 288302351 series 2352220
"Now there's an ENFORCEABLE means to make sure that these suppliers are being assessed..."
Guest-hosted by Steve Ursillo with Troy Fine and Matt Gilbert, this conversation is a good start to understanding CMMC, a complex and increasingly crucial component of top-level cybersecurity. It's especially crucial for companies needing to support compliance in the US Department of Defence environment, which we'll cover in this forthcoming AICPA webinar.
Resources. Use these links to find out more about this topic, or to access free guidance and resources to implement in your own team or organisation.
- Boost your security expertise; consider this April's CMMC Framework webinar (discounts for members available).
- Download this free CMMC Level 3 Assessment Guide.
- Find technology and cybersecurity resources on the AICPA Technology Hub.
- Visit dedicated coronavirus online resource centres for our AICPA and CIMA networks.
The Voices. Connect with the people behind the conversation.
- Based in Rhode Island, USA, returning guest host Steven Ursillo is Partner with Cherry Bekaert LLP
- Washington-based Matt Gilbert is a principal in Baker Tilly's risk advisory practice. He leads their Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) and Government Contractor IT Risk suite of services.
- Troy Fine joined from Pittsburgh, USA. He is a SOC 2 Audit Expert and Cybersecurity Expert who manages the execution of information security and cybersecurity attestation engagements with CPA firm Schneider Downs.
Share. Know someone who should hear this podcast? Click on these links to automatically share this episode with colleagues and friends. Recommend it to your LinkedIn connections, send to Twitter, auto-share on your Facebook page, or simply tell someone via email.
Social. Use #GoBeyondDisruption, @AICPANews or @CIMA_News.
About Our Podcast. These conversations with expert guests are recorded by different members of the AICPA & CIMA team from our offices around the world. While the sound quality may vary, we hope that the insights will be consistently useful.
Get in touch. How did you discover our podcast? Where do you listen? What would you like to hear more of? Finance pro or not, we're keen to know what you think. Email us here.
©2018-2020 Association of International Certified Professional Accountants (AICPA & CIMA)