Manage episode 278093292 series 1024148
Monitoring and debugging distributed systems is hard. In this episode, we catch up with Kelsey Hightower, Stevenson Jean-Pierre, and Carlisia Thompson to get their insights on how to approach these challenges and talk about the tools and practices that make complex distributed systems more observable.
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
- DigitalOcean – DigitalOcean’s developer cloud makes it simple to launch in the cloud and scale up as you grow. They have an intuitive control panel, predictable pricing, team accounts, worldwide availability with a 99.99% uptime SLA, and 24/7/365 world-class support to back that up. Get your $100 credit at do.co/changelog.
- Command Line Heroes - Season 6 – Command Line Heroes is a podcast that tells the epic true tales of developers, programmers, hackers, geeks, and open source rebels who are revolutionizing the technology landscape. Season 6 of Command Line Heroes is out right now and features stories of Black technologists who innovated and invented despite racism, unfair hiring practices, and unequal education opportunities. Listen, learn more, and subscribe.
- Equinix – Equinix Metal is built from the ground up to empower developers with low-latency, high performance infrastructure anywhere. Get $500 in free credit to play with plus a rad t-shirt at info.equinixmetal.com/changelog
- Kelsey Hightower – Twitter, GitHub
- Carlisia Thompson – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn
- Stevenson Jean-Pierre – Twitter, GitHub
- Johnny Boursiquot – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links