Manage episode 302457509 series 1024148
Natalie sits down with Go book authors Bill Kennedy & Sau Sheong Chang to discuss the ins and outs of writing (and reading) books about Go!
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
- Sourcegraph – Move fast, even in big codebases. Sourcegraph is universal code search for every developer and team. Easily search across all the code that matters to you and your organization: find example code, explore and read code, debug issues, and more. Head to info.sourcegraph.com/changelog and click the button “Try Sourcegraph now” to get started.
- LaunchDarkly – Ship fast. Rest easy. Deploy code at any time, even if a feature isn’t ready to be released to your users. Wrap code in feature flags to get the safety to test new features and infrastructure in prod without impacting the wrong end users.
- Honeycomb – Guess less, know more. When production is running slow, it’s hard to know where problems originate: is it your application code, users, or the underlying systems? With Honeycomb you get a fast, unified, and clear understanding of the one thing driving your business: production. Join the swarm and try Honeycomb free today at honeycomb.io/changelog
- Bill Kennedy – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Sau Sheong Chang – Twitter, GitHub
- Natalie Pistunovich – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links