Going Beyond the Food: Mindset, Intuitive Eating, Body Image, Diet Culture and Anti-Diet Podcast
317-5 Steps to Change Your Exercise Mindset with Jolyn Martin
Manage episode 322398898 series 2790805
Your exercise mindset is key when it comes to repairing your relationship with your body and movement.
If you have a history of dieting, you likely have a complicated exercise mindset.
Changing your exercise mindset will allow you to reconnect to your body and it will empower you to make exercise goals from a place of self-care, rather than punishment.What you’ll learn listening to this episode on the 5 steps to change your exercise mindset:
- Why putting weight loss on the back burner can help you explore exercise in a different way
- How to reconnect to your body through movement
- Why love is more effective than fear when it comes to motivation
- How reflecting on your childhood can help you re-discover movement you enjoy
- What it means to set goals from a place of self-care