Manage episode 285801899 series 2859583
In the second episode of the Great Debates podcast, Professor Peter John was joined by Dr. Adam Tebble, Reader in Political Theory at King's College London, to discuss:
- Why we have "great" debates?
- The dimensions of debates in economics and politics from a political theory standpoint
- The implications of framing debates as "great"
- How should debates be framed to avoid binary divides?
- How can we resolve debates?
The intro music is Good Vibes by Ketsa licensed under Creative Commons
Please keep in touch with us via Twitter or email: firstname.lastname@example.org