Manage episode 286985888 series 2792200
SUMMARY: In this episode, Vick and Julie are joined by Care Pastor Russell Irwin to talk about how to identify and navigate crisis situations in your groups.
- 2:15 How would you define a crisis, and what are some identifying characteristics?
- 5:00 What do you do if a member comes to you needing help?
- 9:40 What should we do when we don’t know what to do?
- 14:00 How do you know when to refer to professional help?
- 17:15 What do you do when you see the crisis but they don’t?
- Books Russell mentioned:
- Resources for Long Hollow Group Leaders
- Click here to receive Replicate’s discipleship resources for your home, group, and church
- If you are a church leader, join our Replicate Network at ReplicateNetwork.com