Manage episode 326092584 series 2914144
- Society teaches men to not be voneral and push all their feelings down. This can lead to explosive outcomes and negatively affect relationships.
- You have to understand the problem to get to the solution. You can’t make headway on an issue if you don’t understand the source of it.
- 7 rocks that can kill us: mental rocks, shame rocks, business rocks, marriage rocks, parenting rocks, fitness rocks, spiritual rocks.
- A common issue when we realize there is a problem that needs to be dealt with, we tend to ignore it. This only makes the issue worse, you need to resolve the issue.
- Everyone is meant for greatness. It’s easy to believe that isn’t true but everyone has a greatness inside of them waiting to be unlocked.
- Anger is caused by a loss of control in a situation. This leads us to hurt others and then eventually lose everything we worked so hard for.
- Stop making resolutions. Instead, you should be making commitments. Resolutions aren’t as strong as a commitment and it is easily broken and not kept up with.
Quote of the Show:
4:00 “Anger is good when it's applied in the right direction, but destructive when it’s not.”
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/josephwarrenceo/
- Website: https://www.blowuprocks.com/
- Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/broken-catholic-1-podcast-on-itunes-for-protestants/id1270337955
- Book: https://freepurposebook.com/
Ways to Tune In:
- Amazon Music - https://www.amazon.com/Hiring-and-Empowering-Solutions/dp/B08JJSLJ7N
- Apple Podcast - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hiring-and-empowering-solutions/id1460184599
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/3oIfsDDnEDDkcumTCygHDH
- Google Podcast - https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cDovL2ZlZWRzLmxpYnN5bi5jb20vMTc4MTM2L3Jzcw
- Stitcher - https://www.stitcher.com/show/hiring-and-empowering-solutions