Manage episode 291093255 series 2808586
Cole Pettem is joined by Paul from the Everton fansite, The Toffee Blues, to preview Saturday’s fixture at Goodison Park.
WHAT DO WE DISCUSS?
- With the Toffees still in the midst of the battle for European football next season, how has fans’ expectations changed from the start of the season up until now?
- Will Everton finish in one of the European places?
- Going over Everton’s potential plans for the summer and what’s needed to kick-on further.
- Plenty of Jordan Pickford chat.
- Pre-match thoughts and discussion ahead of Saturday - Are we looking at a tightly contested game between two sides that are arguably on the rise?
All of this and so much more! Enjoy the podcast and Up The Villa!
GUEST - Twitter: @EvertonNewsFeed | Website: www.thetoffeeblues.wixsite.com/thetoffeeblues
Thank you to our FPL league sponsor, One2ElevenKits.
Take advantage of their fantastic inventory of football apparel via Twitter (One2ElevenKits) and on Ebay (https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/one2elevenkits).
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.