Manage episode 285869097 series 2816855
By Greener Side Podcasts. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
Scotty Hunter, co-owner/Head of Sales, from Urban Artifact in Cincinnati joins us for a Flight Night!
- Introduction of the panel
- ONE TOUGH QUESTION (Icebreaker): What is your most used emoji on your phone?
- How did Urban Artifact get started?
- FIRST UP: Spyglass, lemon-lime tart
- Why did you all decide to use real fruits?
- How did you all get the right formula for the sours?
- How much science goes into making the beer?
- How important is the pH level for sour beers?
- SECOND UP: Pinwheel, an orange gose
- How did you all end up in a historic church?
- Making fruit ales and sours
- Perfecting the taste
- THIRD UP: Gadget, midwest fruit tart
- Where is Urban Artifact available
- What’s next