Manage episode 292375316 series 1153244
The Purina Health Segment features Dr. Wendy Ying speaking about ticks, how to deal with them and what to do if your horse has been zapped by a deer tick. Plus, our Equiderma guest is up and coming Para-Equestrian Andie Sue Roth, the Medina Spirit situation, gas shortages and some weird news. Listen in...
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 2680 – Show Notes and Links:
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief, Jamie Jennings: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures, Coach Jenn: producer, Chaos Control Officer.
- Title Sponsor: State Line Tack
- Photo: Andie Sue Roth | Facebook
- Guest: Andie Sue Roth | Facebook
- There's an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Additional support for this episode by: Equiderma, Purina Omega Match, and Listeners Like You
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/user?u=87421)