Manage episode 292252245 series 1153244
Karen's tells us about her new horse and we meet the ride managers for the upcoming National Championship ride in Montana. Lee Pearce has over 10,000 miles and shares about his AERC Hall of Fame Horse Fire Mt. Malabar. Listen in....
Guests and Links Episode 2679:
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief; Karen Chaton: co-host
- Picture: Horses In The Morning
- Guest: Jan Stevens for the National Championship
- Guest: Lee Pearce
- There’s an App for that! Check out the new Horse Radio Network app for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter or follow Horses In The Morning on Facebook
- Additional support for this podcast provided by:
- American Endurance Ride Conference, The Distance Depot, Renegade Hoof Boots, and Listeners Like You!
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/user?u=87421)