Manage episode 308475008 series 2391186
Muriel Wilkins dispels myths surrounding executive presence and shows you how you can develop your own, no matter what your role is.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) What executive presence really means
2) The two muscles you need to train for executive presence
3) The key factors that affect your confidence
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep724 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT MURIEL —
Muriel Maignan Wilkins, Managing Partner and Co-founder of Paravis Partners is a C-suite advisor and executive coach with a strong track record of helping already high performing senior leaders take their effectiveness to the next level. Muriel is the host of the Harvard Business Review podcast, “Coaching Real Leaders” and is the co-author, with Amy Su, of “Own the Room: Discover Your Signature Voice to Master Your Leadership Presence”.
• Podcast: CoachingRealLeaders.com
• Website: MurielWilkins.com
• Website: ParavisPartners.com
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Book: "The Power of Positive Thinking" by Norman Vincent Peale
• Book: "The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself" by Michael Singer
— THANK YOU SPONSORS! —
• FSAstore.com. Use your flex spending account funds with the greatest of ease!
• StoryBlocks. Enhance your video storytelling quickly, beautifully, and affordably at Storyblocks.com/awesome.