623: Mastering the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People in the 2020s with FranklinCovey’s Jennifer Colosimo
Manage episode 279154311 series 2557916
7 Habits expert Jennifer Colosimo discusses how to practice Stephen Covey’s principles more consistently in your daily life.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) The 7 Habits and why they’re still relevant today
2) How proactivity improves your effectiveness by 50X
3) The two habits that make the biggest difference in your career
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep623 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT JENNIFER —
Jennifer Colosimo is a 7 Habits expert as well as President of the Enterprise Division for FranklinCovey. She has led teams in operations, human resources, IT, sales, learning and development, and corporate social responsibility while with Accenture, DaVita, FranklinCovey, and several private equity backed organizations. Her titles have included chief learning officer, COO, EVP, Vice President of Wisdom, and Vice President of Sales.
She co-authored the book Great Work, Great Career with Stephen R. Covey, and has been a featured keynote speaker and panelist at numerous business, government, and education conferences. She has also delivered onsite training and keynotes to more than 50,000 people across 45 states and 12 countries.
• Jennifer’s book: Great Work, Great Career with Stephen Covey
• Company site: FranklinCovey
• Jennifer’s Twitter: @jencolosimo
• Jennifer’s LinkedIn: Jennifer Colosimo
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Book: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen Covey
• Book: Indistractable: How to Control Your Attention and Choose Your Life by Nir Eyal
• Book: Flourish: A Visionary New Understanding of Happiness and Well-being by Martin Seligman
• Book: Learned Optimism: How to Change Your Mind and Your Life by Martin Seligman
• Book: Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio
• Past episode: 330: Becoming Indistractable with Nir Eyal
— THANK YOU SPONSORS! —
• Canva. Design like a pro–for less time and money at canva.me/awesome
• Netgear. Enhance your WiFi at netgear.com/wifi