Manage episode 281988853 series 2557916
Dave Crenshaw shares hard-hitting research on the perils of multitasking—and how to improve your focus.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) The right and the wrong way to “multitask”
2) Why we love to switch tasks—and how we can break that habit
3) How a 2% increase in productivity makes all the difference
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep632 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT DAVE —
Dave Crenshaw develops productive leaders in Fortune 500 companies, universities, and organizations of every size. He has appeared in Time magazine, USA Today, FastCompany, and the BBC News. His courses on LinkedIn Learning have been viewed tens of millions of times. His five books have been published in eight languages, the most popular of which is The Myth of Multitasking—a time management bestseller. As an author, speaker, and online instructor, Dave has transformed the lives and careers of hundreds of thousands around the world.
• Dave’s website: DaveCrenshaw.com
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Tool: Phrase Express
• Documentary: The Social Dilemma
• Book: Is This Anything? by Jerry Seinfeld