Manage episode 286787165 series 2557916
Diane DiResta shares expert tips to up your presence in remote meetings.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) The simple change that dramatically improves your presence
2) Cost-efficient tips for improving your audio
3) Expert tips for engaging your virtual audience
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep648 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT DIANE —
Diane DiResta, CSP, is Founder and CEO of DiResta Communications, Inc., a New York City consultancy that serves business leaders who deliver high-stakes presentations—whether one-to-one, in front of a crowd, or from an electronic platform. A Certified Speaking Professional, DiResta is one of only 12% of speakers to hold that designation. She was President of the New York City chapter of the National Speakers Association and former media trainer for the NBA and WNBA.
• Diane’s book: Knockout Presentations
• Diane’s website: DiResta.com
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Software: Miro
• Microphone: Blue Yeti USB Mic
• Headset: Logitech H390
• Headset: Sennheiser SC 60
• Headset: Sennheiser SC 30
• Website: The Training Arcade
• Website: WheelofNames.com
• Book: The Science of Mind: The Complete Edition by Ernest Holmes
• Book: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
• Book: Pre-Suasion: A Revolutionary Way to Influence and Persuade by Robert Cialdini
• Podcast: Entrepreneurs on Fire
• Video: “I’m not a cat”
— THANK YOU SPONSORS! —
• Monday.com. Experience a 14-day free trial of the Work OS that boosts the ownership, joy, and efficiency of work.
• FSAstore.com. Use your flex spending account funds with the greatest of ease! Save $20 on a $150+ purchase with promo code AWESOME.