Creating Alive Ideas: Connecting to Yourself and Your Business Featuring Suzy Batiz - I Love Marketing Episode #416
Manage episode 302751628 series 1299850
Suzy Batiz is one of the leading female Entrepreneurs of this generation. Her magnetic personality, quick wit, and brutally honest insights have touched people all over the world. A sought after speaker, she’s inspired thousands to pursue their dreams and find success in business and life.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Event or want to learn more about Genius Network, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Suzy in this episode:
- How Suzy came up with the idea for Poo-Pourri and her incredible journey of building a $500 million empire.
- What “connection” means to Suzy (PLUS: How Suzy deals with failure – AND – her best advice for any Entrepreneur going through difficulties or struggle).
- Suzy’s definition of success
- Suzy’s answer to the question: “What does ‘money’ mean to you?”
- The importance of “Resonance,” “Entrepreneurial Intuition,” and “Gut Feelings.”
- A simple practice you can use to tap into your creativity and feel happier.
- The power of FLOW in making great ideas work and becoming more successful.