Who Not How: The Formula For Achieving Bigger Goals With Dan Sullivan, Dr. Benjamin Hardy, Joe Polish, and Dean Jackson - I Love Marketing Episode #385
Manage episode 278876110 series 1299850
Achieving bigger and better goals doesn’t have to mean more work, more stress, or even more knowledge to get it done. Listen in as Ben Hardy, Dan Sullivan, and Joe Polish share a simple formula to skyrocket your success.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Ben, Dan, and Joe in this episode:
- The fastest way to make your visionary goals happen WITHOUT having to know “How” to make them happen.
- The story behind the creation of Dan and Ben’s new book, "Who Not How?"
- What you can do to make sure every working relationship you have is productive, simple, and fun.
- The two Entrepreneurial attitudes you need to increase your capabilities and your confidence.
- How to focus on your greatest passions, experience extreme flow and creativity, and get effortless results.
- Dan reveals the most important collaboration in his life and Business and WHY it works so well.
- The most common mistakes people make when trying to collaborate with other people (and what to do instead).
- Why “Who Not How” is one of the fastest, most effective methods for getting BIGGER, BETTER RESULTS.
- Dan talks about the connection between focusing on “Unique Ability” and finding the right WHOs.
- Take THIS action if you’re doing work you DON’T like but you want to HAVE MORE FREEDOM.
- How to do more of what you love, access almost any capability, and make your goals happen faster.
- The courage of committing to your “Unique Ability” (and how it makes your life 10x better).
- Why Entrepreneurs are motivated by “Freedom” and how it can lead you to your PURPOSE.