Manage episode 269081785 series 2086906
During the Strengths Based Parenting episode, we mentioned 10 themes that you can start to spot in your child. Here is how to spot the Discoverer Theme in your child.
The Discoverer Theme:
- 2:04 Characteristics of the Discoverer child
- 4:03 Emerging signs of the Discoverer theme
- 7:05 Action items for parents with a Discoverer-themed child
Resources And Quotes Mentioned During This Episode:
- Listen to our previous episode about Strengths Based Parenting
- Listen to our previous mini episode about The Achiever Child, The Caring Child, The Competing Child, The Confident Child, The Dependable Child
- If you don't know your own strengths, read StrengthsFinder 2.0 by Gallup
- Have a child that is 15 years old and above? Read CliftonStrengths for Students
- Have a child between 10 to 14? Read StrengthsExplorer for Ages 10 to 14
- Strengths Based Parenting: Developing Your Children's Innate Talents
- Listen to our episode about a Strengths Based Marriage
The IMbetween Podcast Drops Twice a Week Now?!
Got 10 minutes? Tune in every Friday to hear practical ways of how you can continue to build strong, connected, and joy-filled marriages and families. Make sure to subscribe to The IMBetween Podcast, so you don't miss any episodes NOW dropping on Tuesdays and Fridays!
Subscribe and Connect With Us: