Manage episode 298382370 series 1745627
Immune explore the observation that bat cells display dampened STING-dependent interferon activation, suggesting why bats might have a unique capacity to harbor many viruses.
- Dampened STING in bats (Cell Host Micr)
- Lessons from bat defenses (Nature)
- Bat immune systems (Front Immune)
- Bats protected from genotoxic compounds (Nat Comm)
- Letters read on Immune 46
- Time stamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Music by Steve Neal. Immune logo image by Blausen Medical Send your immunology questions and comments to email@example.com