Manage episode 279563670 series 2803681
Today I’m joined by Rob Hope, who is a South African designer, developer and the host of one of my favorite podcasts out there for entrepreneurs Yo!. He's also the founder of One Page Love, Email Love, and has recently released an ebook with a hundred landing page tips. It's safe to say Rob knows his stuff. When it comes to building landing pages, having started One Page Love back in 2008.
What we discussed in this episode:
- Have we lost the joy of simplicity?
- How to cut through the noise
- What makes a good landing page
- Rob's mammoth landing page Twitter thread
- How to write a good Twitter thread
- Have lots of projects at the same time
- Do you have to make money off a side project
- How do you achieve freedom
- Landing Page: Muzzle
- Book: Anything You Want by Derek Sivers
- Podcast: Indie Hackers
- Indie Hacker: AJ (from Carrd)
Thanks to Weekend Club for sponsoring Indie Bites.‘I absolutely love being part of Weekend Club.’
‘Huge fan of Weekend Club and I love being part of it.’
‘Absolutely love this community.’
These are real testimonials for Weekend Club - the internet’s most helpful community for bootstrappers. If you’ve ever struggled meeting other solo founders and staying accountable, then this is for you.
We offer weekly Saturday deep working sessions with up to 30 bootstrappers, such as the founders of Simple Poll and VEED, an active Slack community and over 100 software discounts.
Go to weekendclub.co and enter a very limited promo code ‘Indie Bites’ for 50% off your first month.