Manage episode 191701078 series 1742657
In this third episode of the show, I talk with Jeremiah Karpowicz of Diversified Communications.
Commericial UAV News is their hub for content and the place to go to explore the hundreds of artlices, interviews and other content they have produced. Jeremiah has produced over 250 pieces of content of his own.
Topics we touch on in this episode include:
- There’s a big difference between saying, “we need to look at drones,” versus, “we have this problem, and I think a drone can help solve it.”
- Inventory Management and Chemical Detection
- Mining, Construction, Utilities Applications
- Importance of showing ROI
- Data, Data, Data!
- Purchase of Drone World Expo
- Benefits of attending in person events
- Making the technology work for you right now
Also mentioned in the show
- Jeremiah's Interview with me in 2016
- Commercial UAV Expo
- Colorado Center of Excellence for Advanced Technology Aerial Firefighting (CoE)
- Unmanned Aerial Services
- DJI Enterprise
- Apellix Painting Drone
Connect with me
- Send me an email with your thoughts and with guest suggestions firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe to the Industrial Drones Podcast on Apple Podcasts or on Android
- Join the Facebook Group to join the conversation
- Follow @industrialuas on Twitter
- See it all at industrialdrones.org
- If you like the show and want to show your support, you can do so through my Patreon page.
Exploring unmanned solutions to real world Industrial problems.