Manage episode 278337569 series 2394109
How do we experience heaven here on earth? If you’ve ever thought we’ve got things flip-flopped backwards and upside-down on earth, then do we have the Heaven on Earth show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Anita Moorjani, the New York Times Best-selling author of Dying To Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing, and a guest I’ve been looking forward to speaking with for as long as we’ve had this show. She’s now the author of a beautiful new book, with a fantastic orange rose on the cover, What if This is Heaven?
That is what I want to talk with her about today, how our cultural myths prevent us from experiencing heaven on Earth and unconditional love.
Plus, we’ll talk about, chocolate and deserts, perfume and handbags, cities vs. seaside’s, skirts and synchronicities, the significance of orange roses, and what in the world Battlestar Galactica, has to do with anything!
Heaven on Earth Spiritual Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- What is the significance of orange roses?
- What Dr. Wayne Dyer has to do with Anita Moorjani, Dying to Be Me, and What if This is Heaven?
- Why we have to shine bright and stay away from being fear based
- What was Anita’s life before and after her NDE?
- What it means to surf the waves?
- What happened to her while growing up
- Debunking the myth – you get what you deserve
- What happened with constant feelings of being less than, not worthy, and not good enough
- What is the opposite of ‘you get what you deserve’? (and why it is not your karma)
- Why the law of attraction does not mean you are attracting negative situations into your life
- What is the problem with the Law of Attraction?
- What is true unconditional love?
- What does it mean we are born perfect just as we are?
- Is it possible to ‘screw things up’?
- What it means to remove judgment?
- How we move past the fear of screwing up?
- What is the incredible importance of being authentic?
- What is the most important advice for parents and children today?
- What does loving yourself look like?
- What does it mean to move past fear on your path of passion and joy?
- What it means to align yourself with your divine light?
- What does it mean to turn inward: meditation, mindfulness, the kitchen sink?
- What might be wrong with our meditation practice?
- What is the spiritual purpose of meditation, or what should meditation really look like?
- Why real love does not mean anything goes – but what real love really means!
- What do fireflies have to do with the sun?
- What are non-negotiables in her relationship with her husband
- Why we are ALL worthy of unconditional love
- Why gentle is the new strong
- What you need in your health care
- What is an information fast?
- What it means to feel what is good for you
- What it means that spiritual people are above (not) having an ego!
- What is wrong with competition
- Why we want collaboration in our world
- What advice do parents need to know for guiding children and teens?
- What important things we want to teach kids about, rather than their academics
- What is a beautiful practice of sending love we can do each day?
- A beautiful spiritual meditation to guide you in this life and help you live a life without regrets
To find out more visit:
- www.automaticwriting.com The Most Revolutionary, life-changing tool to help you tap into your inner-wisdom
Michael and Jessica have kickstarted their RV trip! Follow their exciting journey and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access. Go to https://www.patreon.com/inspirenation
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: https://inspirenationshow.com/
Follow Inspire Nation, and the lives of Michael and Jessica, on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/InspireNationLive/
Find us on TikTok - https://www.tiktok.com/@inspirenationshow