Manage episode 303791249 series 2177021
Alchemy for Wood people is the ultimate challenge, the final frontier – spiritual enlightenment and immortality.
“First and foremost, in order to pursue greatness, there has to be a base level of safety in your life. You have to feel like you’re not in survival mode.”
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
What do Woods fear?
- What are the monsters in the dark for Wood?
- Fear of not succeeding or fear of being too successful
- Death – not fulfilling your mission
- Surprises – the goal is to eliminate them
- Not wanting to revisit the past
- The win-win is: enlightenment and redemption
“It’s about doing your best at all times and being the best person you can be at all times. Even when you make mistakes, you don’t focus on them. You like to focus on what did go well.”
“A Wood person’s perspective on walking through that unknown might be: Why would I look into the darkness where I may have to revisit all the monsters of my past?”
“Entering the Mystery Gate is about your own enlightenment fundamentally. It’s about how to make yourself and your understanding of yourself even better… even greater if you need that word. It’s the first step to a commitment to your own growth and self-cultivation.”
Links in this Episode:
- The Alchemy Learning Center — a new online community of learning. Five Element, Nine Palaces, and Alchemy online classes on live online events.
- Master Alchemy Apprenticeship program
- Master Alchemy Quest
- Through the Mystery Gate, by Leta and Jaye
- What If… T-Shirt
- How to send us your Five Element walking videos
- Email your questions and voice memos to Info AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)