Manage episode 301902938 series 1019973
Derek catches up with RAD Diversified CEO Dutch Mendenhall 6 months after his first ILAB appearance Episode 178. This time around, they talk about the American Survivalist Project, of which RAD is invested in. They talk about emergency plans, future growth in the segment and how it ties into their investment strategy. Then Johnny and Derek come on to talk about what they would do in the case of an emergency and how this would fit into their plans.
Dutch Mendenhall left the baseball world to pursue his business career after having coached at the University of San Francisco, a top Division I team. He began his business career as an executive recruiter in a billion dollar company specializing in commercial real estate and banking. He excelled in less than 12 months to become the # 1 producer in the entire company.
Today Dutch runs a Real Estate Education company where he mentors thousands of students across the country to invest safely and securely in Real Estate. Dutch’s specialty is in Tax Sales and he runs 3 Investment funds that have amassed over 7 million dollars in properties and 3 million dollars in profit over the last 12 months.
Listen to ILAB 194 on iTunes here or subscribe on your favorite podcast app.
Where we are:
- Johnny FD – Ukraine / IG @johnnyfdj
- Sam Marks – Andora/ IG @imsammarks
- Derek Spartz - Venice Beach / IG @DerekRadio
Support Invest Like a Boss: Join our Patreon
Like these investments? Try them with these special ILAB links:
- ArtofFX – Start with just a $10,000 account (reduced from $25,000)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
- Betterment – Get up to 1 year managed free
- Wealthfront – Get your first $15,000 managed free
- PeerStreet – Get a 1% yield bump on your first loan
*Johnny and Sam use all of the above services personally.
- 07:25 – Can you give us a brief overview of the American Survivalist Project?
- 15:41 – What are your projections for 2021 after a very successful first 2 years?
- 18:38 – Where is the farm located?
- 20:41 – How many People can the farm support?
- 25:52 – What percentage of the portfolio do you see the farm in 2 years?
- 27:09 – How does it work if you are a member of the American Survivalist Project?
- 31:08 – What are the tiers of the American Survivalist Project?
- 33:29 – What's the minimum investment in RAD Diversified?
- 36:01 – Is there still a 5% dividend for Covid-19?
- 38:49 – How do you sign up for the American Survivalist Project?
- 41:44 – How do you apply for RAD Diversified?
- 46:39 – Johnny and Derek review
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes and claim your bonus here!
Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.