Manage episode 282689666 series 2414871
This week, we are celebrating the 300th episode of InvestED by doing a prize giveaway!
Here’s how to enter:
- Go to investedpodcast.com
- Click the button “Click here for details!”
- Follow the steps for a chance to win:
- A FREE ticket to a 3-day Virtual Investing Workshop (a $300 value!)
- A signed copy of Invested*
- A $100 Amazon e-gift card
- Your question featured on the 301st episode of InvestED
- Danielle’s Bundle: A yearly subscription to the Invested Practice Newsletter and access to the Mostly Invested Online Course
In this episode, Phil and Danielle bring great insights to their analyses of Li Lu’s speech from 2015, “The Prospect of Value Investing in China”.
Li Lu opens this speech by describing the ethics he believes all investors should follow:
- Make it your ethical obligation to seek truth and wisdom
- Be a really good fiduciary for your investors as if it’s your own money or your parent’s money
He further implies that as a value investor in China, you will reap the benefits of finding wonderful companies because even then you can take comfort in the huge margin of safety or choose to exit.
What was their biggest takeaway from his speech? Listen to the podcast today to find out.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices