Staying Safe In The New Year: Cyber-Resolutions With Ron Craig | Your Everyday Cyber With Diana Kelley And Limor Kessem
Manage episode 282155655 series 1535672
January is a great time to take stock of what you’d like to change. Why shouldn’t that apply to your cyber-life too? In this episode, Ron Craig explains how to make your 2021 cyber-safe.
Tune in to hear:
- Ways password wallets/managers keep your data safe
- Why it’s important to use unique passwords
- How our emotions impact the online information we share
- Tips for improving everyday home network security
- How to stay on track with cyber-resolutions
- That Diana is trying to teach her dog to talk with big buttons
Ron Craig, Head of IT & Cybersecurity, FreePoint Technologies Inc.
2020 Cybersecurity New Year's Resolutions: https://securethoughts.com/cyber-security-new-years-resolutions/
How to Keep Resolutions: https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/01/health/keeping-new-years-resolutions-wellness/index.html
This Episode’s Sponsors:
If you’d like to sponsor this or any other podcast episode on ITSPmagazine, you can learn more here: https://www.itspmagazine.com/podcast-series-sponsorships
For more podcast stories from Your Everyday Cyber With Limor Kessem and Diana Kelley: https://www.itspmagazine.com/your-everyday-cyber-podcast
Are you interested in sponsoring an ITSPmagazine Channel?