Trust, Gratitude, Mentorship And Other Lessons From A Spy Recruiter | A Conversation With Robin Dreeke | Tech Done Different With Ted Harrington
Manage episode 281433645 series 1535672
Robin Dreeke is an FBI Special Agent who was Chief of the Counterintelligence Behavioral Analysis Program. He's a best selling author who teaches people why solid, quality relationships are the foundation of all success and how to achieve it.
In this episode of Tech Done Different, we discuss:
- why trust is actually a survival instinct
- why you should give without the expectation of reciprocity
- how to harness the power of gratitude
- how to find mentors (and be one yourself)
- why you need objective partnership
This Episode’s Sponsors:
If you’d like to sponsor this or any other podcast episode on ITSPmagazine, you can learn more here: https://www.itspmagazine.com/podcast-series-sponsorships
For more podcast stories from Tech Done Different With Ted Harrington: https://www.itspmagazine.com/tech-done-different-podcast
Are you interested in sponsoring an ITSPmagazine Channel?